Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hope and Strength

So I might be alone in this, but sometimes (a lot) I need to feel like I'm actually a capable human being, that everything I perceive to be wrong with me isn't actually all that important, and that I'm trying. Well I have a playlist I listen to that helps, so I wanted to share it with others who might feel like me sometimes. And yes, there are a lot of disney channel songs. I like them. :D And I'm pretty sure all of these are on youtube.

Who Says-Selena Gomez
Other Side of Down-David Archuleta
Firework-Katy Perry
Less Than Perfect-Pink -----fair warning this one isn't actually called this and the real name has a swear word in it, but the edited song doesn't, so I just changed the name on my itunes.
Believe In Me-Demi Lovato
Unstoppable-China Anne McClain
Sweet Silver Lining-Kate Voegele
Part of Me-Katy Perry
Stronger-Kelly Clarkson

And if you like religious songs I like to listen to these three(also on youtube):
Blessings-Laura Story
Beautiful Heartbreak-Hilary Weeks
What Faith Can Do-Kutlass----band name sounds like it would be heavy metal, but I promise it isn't

And this guy named ze frank made a song called "chill out" for a girl who said she was overwhelmed and had people all over the world record their voices singing it, and I think it's one of the sweetest things I've ever heard strangers do for each other over the internet. And thinking about all those people wanting to help each other makes me happy, so I like to listen to that song too. Here's the link:  http://www.zefrank.com/chillout/  (Scroll to the bottom unless you want to read the whole story.)

Well I hope everyone remembers how awesome they are today! Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ze frank's song, too. :)

Unknown said...

I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME YOU ARE
EVERYDAYEE