Sunday, September 28, 2008

Poor Boring Blog

Have you ever had those days that go on FOREVER. I just had one of those yesterday. It seems like everything that happened yesterday happened a year ago. lol. Gotta love it when that happens. 

I don't think I can put what I feel into words. But I don't people are supposed to. If only feelings were like colors. With colors you can come up with random words that describe every level of that color. Can you imagine feeling "tickle-me-pink" or "macaroni"?

I wish we could put everything into words. Do you think there will ever be a time when we can put everything into words? Does the celestial language have a word for everything? I guess if God knows everything that would include how to explain everything. How strange. I wonder what that language sounds like.  Maybe it's a combination of several languages. Like how Joseph Smith had to say adieu in Jacob because no English word could justify the meaning behind it. Maybe we will find a definition for all words through all our languages. I doubt it. But I wish I could know more about that. You know, I think that's sad too. That the English language doesn't have a word like adieu. We need to work on that.

And they say that certain animals can see colors outside the colors we can see. Well that means that color exists right? Well, what does it look like? What would we call it? How did we ever come up with white or black in a world where nothing is absolute? How did we come up with any absolutes. Like happy and sad, black and white... and how did we come up with clear? How do you make something clear?

If you can't tell I'm really tired right now and so my brain is flying... not that it's not always that way... annoyingly I might add. I envy people who can turn their thoughts on mute. I wonder sometimes what it's like to think about nothing. Everytime I try to think about nothing, I quite literally think about nothing. And the concept of nothing. Which by the way is another absolute that doesn't ever technically exist.  I mean you can have zero apples on a table, so in that sense yes, there is nothing if you mean apples. But there is never nothing. And there is another absolute. Never and always... on this planet, I don't think this exists either. I say on this planet because God is always, our spirits are always, lots of things are always. But earthly wise, nothing is always... ah nothing... I can tell this is going to go on forever. 

I wish instead of boring the crap out everyone with my rambling I could just understand all these things. I wish I could comprehend forever and always and happy, but I can't. Maybe eventually I will, but not here. 

That's another thing I think drives a lot of us crazy, but it's very true. We will never understand celestial things on a telestial world. Sad to say, that is entirely true. When it comes to things like this I like to think of math. Sick, I know. But math is very much related to religion. 

First of all, you can't understand calculus in algebra. Not gonna happen, no matter how hard you try.

Second, laws do set us free. In math we learn more laws, and when we learn those laws we can do more with them. But there are always more laws to add to that. The same goes for progressing. As we progress God gives us higher and higher laws, and when we can learn to obey them he gives us more. But by knowing more and more laws the more power we hold, and therefore the more free we are. Math and religion are very similar. 

Ok. I'm done being boring and I seriously need to go to ward prayer. ;D

2 comments:

Tikla said...

wow that's deep...I like it!

Nikki said...

Not deep... random. I was REALLY tired. lol And it has more grammatical errors than I care to deal with. I'm going to go fix that... and maybe give the poor boring blog a title.