Friday, October 3, 2008

Zzzzz.....

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel right now. But I will NOT go to bed. No siree. Or however you spell that. 

So right at this moment I am cleaning the kitchen, my bedroom (doesn't look half bad right now), and I'm doing both while listening to Norton Scores on my ipod. I think that... oh and I'm doing laundry... I think THAT is a very productive night. See dates are evil I proved it. I am most productive on Friday nights. What would I do if I had a date. I'd never get ANYTHING done ;)

So anyway, besides the constant running life is pretty much dull. My classes are turning out to be a lot different than I expected. It seems no matter how many times I take classes at college, I still look at my schedule and think, "This is going to be impossible." It never is. Most of the time it's fairly simple. At least I'm pleasantly surprised.

So I've only missed one deadline, and I'm fairly certain that it's a small one, so I'm not worried. Biology thesis. In my opinion the paper will probably be what counts the most. But that's just my opinion. 

So I don't really have a social life. I'm kinda too busy. But it's not really bugging me too much. I think I prefer this to spending a lot of time with acquaintances. I'm much too hard on my acquaintances, but any time I'm with any of them I feel like I'm wasting my time. And honestly, I am. So I'm glad I'm busy.

General Conference starts tomorrow. Unfortunately my work has it out for me... again. I have to work for the entire Saturday sessions. The same thing happened last year except it was Sunday, and I was at the MTC. And it happened both semesters. Even funnier is that I'm the only non-full time person who has to work through BOTH sessions. Lame huh? Every one else can at least make it to one or the other.

I'm such a complainer. So anyhow, my mommy is coming to visit me next weekend. It's my birthday next Saturday. I'm going to be 2o. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it. I'm kinda excited because I will finally be counted as a real adult (not a teenager), but at the same time... 20 IS SO OLD! lol

So I've pretty much taken up all the doors, the shower rod, suitcases, and the laundry facilities with my wet laundry. It's EVERYWHERE! I love it. My roommate isn't home right now, and Allison is sleeping so what does she care? I'm doing it. 

Monie had her baby. Kady Scarlett Combs. I'm so excited. She is such a cute baby. I can't wait to go home for Christmas to meet her. I bet she'll already have sarcastic facial expressions. 

I don't know if I mentioned this, but Justin and I are no longer writing or anything. I don't even think we are friends anymore. No wait I did mention that... kinda. I didn't explain anything though. Here's what happened. Justin had been getting a little too obsessed with us getting married and what not... well at some point he thought it would be a good idea to propose. He sent me several pictures, and the first one was him holding a sign that said, "Marry me?" I wrote him back and told him that I couldn't write him anymore. Then he emailed back and asked me if he still had a chance, and I had to say no. He hasn't written me back yet. I still wonder what he's thinking. Is he mad? Is he crying? I know he probably cried. Is he plotting? Does he even care? What is he thinking? But unfortunately I may never know. Because I will never ask, and he will never tell me. If we even talk again. I miss him.

Hannah's pregnant... wasn't sure if I mentioned that either. She's due on my G-ma's birthday. April 7th. This'll be interesting.

I should go check on something... or just try not to fall asleep. I think this is pretty much the update of my life right now. Good night!

No comments: