Saturday, October 18, 2008

;)

I'm having one of those days. Do you know what I mean? Probably not... you probably think I mean one of THOSE days. Today is one of those days when your just happy to be happy. I don't have to be in love, get an A on a test, or get the lead in a play. I'm living. Everything is laid out in front of me. I can learn anything I want. I can go wherever I want. Nothing can hold me down. And I don't have to be anyone else to do it either. If I want to learn to cook, sew, dance, or act then I don't have to worry about who the rest of the world is comparing me to. They don't matter. What matters is that I am happy. Life can be as exciting as you make it. And I think I'm finally ready to begin mine. And I'm not going to depend on anything unreliable ever again. I'm going to sing like nobody's listening, love like I've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like it's heaven on earth. When the skies are blue, the grass is green, the storms have passed, I can finally see that I'm going to thank my Father for the life he's given me. And when the storms come on, and the sky is gray, when the world is dull, now I can finally say, thank you Father for this wonderful day.

No comments: