Thursday, October 30, 2008

Broken Notes

Some people's lives are beautiful paintings. Vibrant colors fill the canvas. It's full of blue skies and rainstorms and mountains and molehills. Through each beautiful stroke of color you can see the love, the hate, the joy, the anguish. You look at these people and see their beauty, their poise, their value. Everything is laid out in a beautiful portrait of who they are. 
But others, yes, some people cannot be beautiful works of art. Not everything can always be laid out for everyone to see. Some people have a beautiful melody. It may take a while to get there, to finally see the beauty. You may have some wrong notes, some minor chords. But at the end you see how all of these things really work into a beautiful melody that, without the wrong notes and minor chords, would have never been that amazing. To love me you have to hear my song. Listen to the hum of my voice when I tell you I'm fine. You'll be amazed at what you'll hear. 

No comments: