Sunday, June 8, 2008

If Anything Can Go Wrong It Will

It's been a couple days since I've blogged. But that's ok because Kathryn is the only one who checks this and she is already updated, so this is mainly for me. lol. So my very long week started Wednesday.

Hannah wanted me to try to catch the morning flight which means I had to get up at 4 in the morning to get to KC in time. I saw Monie there, and she's been there since her flight the day before because she couldn't make it. Well they called my name, but because Monie had been there so long I let her go first, so I missed that flight. Then I waited for my original flight at 2:15.... 6 hours later. I missed that one too, and they said that the 5:18 flight was full, so Mom and I went home. 

The next flight was at 7:05 the next morning so I was up at 3 to get there on time. Luckily I made that flight. Just in case anyone reads this I'm not going to go into detail about the wedding because I don't want to accidentally offend someone. Mostly it was fun... but it had it's moments. 

Then I finally got my stuff with Aunt Patty, and got back here with Jana. I tried to move in to my apartment, but the lady who said they would be open was mistaken. So I'm going to move in on Monday. 

Also the employment office was closed so I couldn't take the OST. So yeah, anything that could go wrong did.

But I went to the Orem Library today to surprise Kathryn and convinced her to come to the movies with me and some other people. It was really fun, and I was really excited to see her. It's pretty late so I'm going to try to go to sleep unless these people don't leave :) That would be ok though because they're really cool. Anywho, wish me sleep! 

No comments: