Tuesday, March 17, 2009

:D

So I think I'm semi-done being a brat about relationships. I know I've been kind of annoying; it just got really overwhelming to have that be EVERYWHERE. No really... haha.

So anyway, I'm going to go camping this weekend! I'm soooooo excited. I'm going to arches with Julie and Angel, and we'll be there until Sunday morning. I haven't been there, so it'll be fun. I'll need to get batteries for my camera. hee hee. They said that the hikes there are awesome. And apparently I haven't lived until I've seen the Delicate Arch. haha. So anyway... that'll be cool. 

Justin comes home next Wednesday. It's weird to think that the next email I send him is the last one I will send him while he's on his mission. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it, or if I'm dreading it. It feels like I'm dreading it.  :/

So I'm actually doing really well in school so far this semester. Except maybe Women's Studies. But I have an A or A- in almost every class. I'm starting to slack off because it's getting nicer outside... it's so beautiful. It was cool at 2 in the morning. I can vouch for it... I was doing laundry. haha. Today was amazing... and I'm scatter brained. Which is obvious to me because I'm writing this while I'm sitting in my Personality class. 

Oooooh. So a funny thing happened to me at work yesterday. They appparently have a Dialectics class here at BYU. This week was Irish. haha. Anyway... they had this list of things they had to do and they came to the candy counter. Sidney and I had to do the YMCA twice on video, and Katy got embarrassed when someone asked her if she'd date his friend. haha.

So... that's life in a nutshell.

No comments: