Monday, November 10, 2008

Letter to the Broken Hearted

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I know that you're hurt
I know that you're scared
I know it's hard to believe 
That anyone really cares.
But I do.

I know you want to talk
I see your silent tears
I know you think I'll judge
the reason behind your fears
But I won't

I know your heart is broken
I know you don't know why
I know you think it's silly
that you always want to cry
But I don't

Right now you say you need me
So I am here for you
I know you think I'm busy
That I have better things to do
But I don't

I know no one will listen
I've been there once as well
I know no one will understand
That right now you're in hell
But I will

I won't be here to critique
I won't be here to mend
I won't be here to be rational
I won't be here to defend

I'll just sit and hold you
Like no one else will do
I'll listen without words
I'll just be here with you

Yours with Love Always
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

No comments: