Saturday, November 22, 2008

Really Interesting Title Insert [here]

So yesterday was supposed to be my worst day. I hadn't studied for this test that I HAD to take then, and I was freaking out. I kept saying, "I'm going to fail" and this time I wasn't joking. So I go to class (the one for the test) and Dr. Brown tells us that because he made a typo we only have to do 25 points instead of thirty. The test is set up kinda funny, but trust me that's a good thing. Then he said that if our grade on the paper is higher than either test he'll replace our test with our paper grade!!!! AHHHH! So yeah... that was good.

Then I stayed up until 2 the night before (not regrettably though because I had a fanstastic night) and got the programs done for the talent show but since I had to add/delete people I couldn't print them until after work. So I as I was stressing to get that done, I was checking my voicemails and Robyn had called to tell me that someone wants my contract!!!!! YAY!! So now I've already called Belmont and they said they have contracts, and I'm on my way... hopefully. I haven't actually talked to that girl and so I don't know if that's going to work out yet. Wish me luck!

So anyway, one of my worst days also ended up being one of my best. It's funny how things like that seem to happen. 

I will now stop telling you about random days in the life of Candice Nicole Burk, and begin writing that paper that definitely needs to be better than that test. I know for a FACT that I'm going to need it. I also know for a FACT that it's not going to be hard to beat the score I got on that test. A baby could probably do it. haha. 

No comments: