Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4, 2009

So it's been over a year since I've started my blog. Huh. I wonder if I've changed any? Well next year I want to know if I've changed, so in this post I'm going to put some stuff about my self, and see if anything changes in a year. 

Favorites:
Music:
Freckles-Natasha Bedingfield
Happy-Melenie Smith
Say It's Possible-Terra Naomi

Movies:
Pride and Prejudice (any version, recently it's been the mormon version)
Sound of Music
It's been over a year since I stopped watching PG 13 movies, and I've only watched two since then. haha. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and Music and Lyrics
Books:
Twilight series (sadly I guess, but I like them)
anything by Jack Weyland

Food:
Allison's eclair dessert mmmm...
Mashed potatoes
Tomato soup with crushed cheese Pringles in it... yeah I'm weird

Color:
blue


Friends:
Monie (just had a baby), Hannah (is due in April, got married in June), Kat-ryn (is awesome), Tikla (just got into a relationship with Austin (October). I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning that lol)

Roommates: 
BDA 30 with Robyn and Allison

School:
Brigham Young University, Psychology major and I LOVE IT!

Work:
BYU Bookstore, Candy Department and I don't love it. I stock things in the Twilight Zone.

Weather:
Rainy... all the time. It just snowed in the mountains. It's been cold cause it's rainy, but to me it really isn't that bad. I don't need a coat very often.

Gas:
Here in Provo, UT it's $2.55, but in Sedalia, MO it's $1.95! It hasn't been that low in a REALLY long time.

Boys:
I stopped writing Justin, but he just sent me an email, so we'll see where that goes.

History:
Today is the presidential election. It's between John McCain (R) and Barack Obama (D). I'm pretty sure Obama is going to win, and I'm also very sure that's not a good thing. Barack Obama is an African American which will definitely make history no matter what, and John McCain's VP is Sarah Palin which is weird because she's a woman. Also, during the primaries, Mitt Romney (a mormon) was actually doing pretty well until he dropped out.

So I guess I'm weird, but I'm curious to see how many of these things are different around this time next year. I guess we'll see. 

No comments: