Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girl's in the City.... Uh Oh!

After the bridal shower we went to Monie's. We saved a little extra for ourselves. lol
The next day we went to Kansas City to Union Station to see some stuff there. Hannah wanted to go and her birthday is tomorrow. This was the diner that we ate in.
Whitney and Tiffy... who's not supposed to be in the picture.
Whitney and Tiffy... now Tiffy is supposed to be in the picture.
Monie and Hannah... they asked me to take a picture so I just randomly did it while they weren't paying attention. Hee hee. I'm evil. It's not to bad though.
Me and Tiffy. That's the tie-dyed shirt we made at Monie's. I totally forgot a shirt and so I had to wear this one which is too big. Puh.
Monie is so pregnant! It is very cute though. It's fun to rub her belly.
They stamped all of our hands for the show, so we are pounding it to show them off. Is that how you would say that? It sounds weird. Oh... ps... my hand is the darkest one surprisingly, then going clockwise it's Tiffy, Whitney, Hannah, and Monie.
Gee, I wonder where I got this idea. lol
Monie, me and Tiffy waiting for the show to start.
Hannah went to a 3D show by herself because I ended up buying the last ticket. I gave it to her because she is the only one who really wanted to go.
Monie and Tiffy taking a picture of the WWI museum that was across the street.

I got/had to drive home. It was 5:30 in the afternoon which means it was rush hour. We already had to take a detour to get to the station, so we had trouble figuring out how to get out. Then I found the street we took from I-70, but it was a one-way, so I had to find a way to get back to East 70, so we could get home. We made it home... eventually. But it was stressful!

No comments: