Sunday, May 11, 2008

She wouldn't hurt a fly... or a spider.

Ok. So I'm minding my own business writing my girl's camp blog when along comes this little (or not so little) creature climbing around on my wall! I really don't appreciate spiders as much as God does, so I freaked a little. Of course it's my kind of silent freaking where I go into the kitchen to find something to put him in and my grandma thinks I'm hungry, and I tell her I'm not, I'm looking for a spider cage... but I digress. So I find a couple cups and stick him in so he can't get out. Of course then I decide that I want to take pictures of him. I get my camera and take a few pictures *cough twenty. lol. Let me explain. He was in a white cup first and you can't take pictures of something in a white cup because the flash makes it look like I'm in heaven or something. Big white light... not very fascinating... Plus my camera is dying. So I had to somehow get him in the green cup so I could use flash because without flash I could post a picture up here and say it's an octopus and you would have never known the difference. But again I digress. So I got him in the green cup took about four satisfactory pictures... but then what? Should he live or die?  ... it's me so... he lived of course... maybe. I threw him outside. It was raining so he might not have made it, but oh well. I don't know if I can go to sleep now though because I'm afraid his little spider family and friends are going to kill me in my sleep. Oh well, if I die remember I love you all. And Kathryn... I'm saving you and Brad a seat... don't worry. 

Sorry but I just felt like telling a long pointless story... just for kicks. 

No comments: