Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hannah's Bridal Shower

I started with the food table because that's what I was in charge of. I am pretty proud. I was pretty good at decorating but I wasn't very good and remembering to refill the trays. Whoops!
Cora and Hannah enjoying some strawberries with chocolate.
Jerica and Leah doing Jello shots. lol I thought  it was hilarious because they are four.
Monie with baby Isaac. Monie put this whole thing together and did a very good job. The whole shower was really fun.
Monie thought it would be fun to have Mocktails for the party. So we had mockaritas, mocktinis, alcohol-free jello shots. And for those who didn't like those she brought beer and light beer (IBC rootbeer and cream soda)
Hannah and me
Sierra, Monie, and Hannah with their Mockaritas.


The first game we played was guess what the bride was wearing. There was nothing interesting to take pictures of so I'm just stating that that was the first game. The second game however did have something interesting to take pictures of. Monie, prior to the shower, asked Daniel (the future groom) several questions. The second game we played involved Hannah trying to answer the questions correctly. For every answer she got right she put in one piece of gum. For a wrong answer she had to put in three. Monie threw in some trick questions too. So it was pretty entertaining. 
Yeah Hannah keep it all in there. It's getting pretty gross!
Ewwwwwww!


The third game we played was ugliest bridesmaid gown. I made a crack about Hannah already finding that one... she hit me. Well each team was given streamers and toilet paper. Here are the outcomes. 
Yellow team's model was Cora Comfort! She's awesome!
Pink team's model was Whitney Bell also one of Hannah's bridesmaids.

Yellow team won, but Pink team got kudos for ugliest headdress :)
Me, Sis. Kelley, and Hannah. I miss Julie... we get to have dinner with her on Friday!
This picture is a little blurry... these are Hannah's guests for her wonderful bridal shower.
Back: Melissa Rivas (holding Santana), Annie Bidia, Carmen Fredrick, Mary Beard, Liz Sullivan, Sierra Fredrick, Whitney Bell, Julie Kelley, and Lillian Redford
Middle: Holli Casey, Hannah Smith (not really a guest), Heather Redford (holding baby Isaac), Monie Combs (behind), and Tiffany Miller
Front: Elise Kelley, Jerica Leonard, Natalya Bidia, and Leah Sullivan (and Cora Comfort already left):

and obviously me but... I'm taking the picture :)

No comments: